THE ROCKET CUDA PROJECT

4bangen

thanks man. I am going to build another bus, but not for this. I finally got my phlat printer up and running and am going to build a new airframe that a lot of detail carved in.
and ya it's nice when the planes don't blow up at the end. lol

kpixels

Antigravity or bust...
So finally we made a good couple of passes. Not to say things didn't go wrong the whole day. From the start we had problems LITERALY! Battery in my van went bad so I had to make the one from my truck fit. Then servos where bad, then receiver batteries where dead. It was a cluster leading up to the flight. I even left my spacers for the school bus wing at home so it have the wrong wing angle (making take off roll out nearly the whole runway) but in the end it worked, and we made what we estimate as a 140-160mph pass. Enjoy.

Darn, no crashes! Keep up the great videos!

Last edited:

4bangen

this footage nearly stayed on the cutting room floor. But after 2 weeks of sitting on it, I finally pushed my pride aside and put something together out of it. Hope to have something better for you soon.

4bangen

So we've been working on kitting the flat B-17's I do, and are having some problems with the new design flying like the old one. Also Laine from lainesplanes.com is now involved with the rocket cuda project! enjoy!

kpixels

Antigravity or bust...
So we've been working on kitting the flat B-17's I do, and are having some problems with the new design flying like the old one. Also Laine from lainesplanes.com is now involved with the rocket cuda project! enjoy!

Hi Matt and Adam (and duck), another cool video! Way to land a B-17 on the fence...

Last edited:

kpixels

Antigravity or bust...
You're teaching us such bad things, crashing into houses, throwing pets across the yard, he he.

4bangen

Ducky, she is a rescue, my daughter raised it from maybe a week old. It runs around with the dogs, and loves people. she's a dang cool pet, and we haven't had to buy eggs in quite a long time. Best part is this is she has obliterated the bug population in our yard.