The Spit of All Spits

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
I went and done it... put the LG on. It was the last of my wire and it worked out to be enough...
20200306_202032.jpg
20200306_202258.jpg

Tried the leaned out swinging from the center look as much as possible without making it track to narrow, so it does have a little wider stance the scale. But the struts might be shorter as well so I think it works. Tail skid is just a skewer and a small triangle of FB. I put the 11" 3 blade on for the pics. This thing is gonna haul some a$$

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
It will be a good flyer for torque and authority, there will be a lot of airflow. I don't think it will be the fastest in the fleet on 3s but it should pull it around well

Wildthing

Legendary member
I went and done it... put the LG on. It was the last of my wire and it worked out to be enough... View attachment 160540 View attachment 160541
Tried the leaned out swinging from the center look as much as possible without making it track to narrow, so it does have a little wider stance the scale. But the struts might be shorter as well so I think it works. Tail skid is just a skewer and a small triangle of FB. I put the 11" 3 blade on for the pics. This thing is gonna haul some a$$
Looks really good.

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
I went and done it... put the LG on. It was the last of my wire and it worked out to be enough... View attachment 160540 View attachment 160541
You crushed it buddy! I‘m gonna get to this build sometime soon I hope, but it looks like @Wildthing has hooked me up with an 8 sheeter 3D bird to build next... :D