The Talespin Tavern -all things off topic

Hondo76251

Legendary member
20220719_083809.jpg

skymaster

Elite member
well it had to have a name. so when i saw that you named it tail spin tavern. since the tavern belongs to louie. Louie'sTavern

Hondo76251

Legendary member
well it had to have a name. so when i saw that you named it tail spin tavern. since the tavern belongs to louie. Louie'sTavern
Think it was actually called Louie's Place in the series IIRC. 🤔

Its more the play on words that amuses me. A "tailspin" is what an aircraft does. Spinning a tale is what a pilot in a Tavern does. 😉

Off-topic jes

Elite member
Well besides a tailspin subject, I just ordered the last covering for the airplane and some spackle the rest of the plane is going to be white and I’m working on how to blend it right now any suggestions are welcome this is how I’m gonna blend the front to the sky blue, also I found that Monicote
F7254928-6008-4F30-A66C-AEB55F39C784.jpeg
1B1CFECA-DA2A-4AA4-B330-F53CEB271ACC.jpeg
does not stick well

Piotrsko

Master member
Yeah but 15 states and a hundred counties later. No longer in jurisdiction. Famous saying: youre not truely lost unless youre lost at mach 4. You know a standard rate turn in one of those is a 200 mile radius?

FoamyDM

Building Fool-Flying Noob
I would like to first off say, "Hey Everybody". [in my head I hear a chorus of "Foamy!" as I take a well worn seat at the bar] I love the name of the place.

Next I want to acknowledge to myself this coffee shop is Down Right DANGEROUS for me.
When is the next meeting BTW? I'm needing a build fix and I need some support, I'm not sure I can hold out. **

I have a home needing to... trim of it's foam. like an army Haircut.
1658866761862.png
not add more too it.
1658866890708.png
anyway, I'll add to the mischief.
SP-240BoxArt.jpg

(How'd I miss this one? )

**This portrayal is for entertainment puposes only. An correlations to real events are purely coincidental. Flite Test, it's subsidiaries, Aviation RC Noob Podcast, nore FoamyDM are associated nor held liable for any mental destress or damage intentionally or un-intentional cause by the skit about. No Pieces of DTFB were harmed in the making of this message