The Talespin Tavern -all things off topic

Flightspeed

Convicted Necroposter
Got me some wheels yesterday. I got some nice aluminum rims going on as soon as the tire shops open. Needs new tires too
334BD671-B9ED-471F-AC5A-573D6EB286F2.jpeg

cyclone3350

Master member
I had that motor on a this 74" thingy I made up & it flew extremely well using that size prop and batt with and 80a opto esc. I think it weighed in around 6.25 lbs. I would say U should be in for a treat with that set up.

Attachments

• IMG_0904.JPG
    IMG_0904.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 0

Off-topic jes

Elite member
Oh yeah and speaking of planes I’m really sorry that I’ve been behind on mine been having some money issues but should be picking up in a couple weeks on the super sportster the 140 is gonna be delayed for a couple more months it’s too bad

Ligbaer

50 Percenter
First day back guys, what happened to the original Coffee Shop thread?
I think fred muted it cause it was not inviting. If these forums were situated diffrently and fun and distractions was less hard to find there would be less off topic threads in the plane section

Ratcheeroo

Legendary member
I had that motor on a this 74" thingy I made up & it flew extremely well using that size prop and batt with and 80a opto esc. I think it weighed in around 6.25 lbs. I would say U should be in for a treat with that set up.
Ok, I think we need a tour of your hangar, you keep pulling out these incredible planes, wow! (y)(y)

cyclone3350

Master member
Ok, I think we need a tour of your hangar, you keep pulling out these incredible planes, wow! (y)(y)

Glad to see ya back. I was watching an interview with an English politician last night who survived an accident in a black Wilga. I was wondering how yours was making out. Well, now I know. Looking good. (y) U didn't miss much with me. Been dealing with some heart issues from Covid I had back in August and wasn't much in a building mood for the past month. Had a procedure and some change in meds and doing much better now. Unfortunately, the hangar is going onto boxes. The Misses and I had enough of these upper Midwest winters and now we R moving to Georgia. Hope to be out of here by mid July.

Ratcheeroo

Legendary member
Glad to see ya back. I was watching an interview with an English politician last night who survived an accident in a black Wilga. I was wondering how yours was making out. Well, now I know. Looking good. (y) U didn't miss much with me. Been dealing with some heart issues from Covid I had back in August and wasn't much in a building mood for the past month. Had a procedure and some change in meds and doing much better now. Unfortunately, the hangar is going onto boxes. The Misses and I had enough of these upper Midwest winters and now we R moving to Georgia. Hope to be out of here by mid July.
Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better, hopefully the move will be a positive thing for you as well. If I lived closer I'd come help ya lug your stuff to your new home. Prayers are with you my friend.(y)(y)

Off-topic jes

Elite member
Pehw start by putting diamond boxes you met done with a hobby!😂 that would’ve been horrible.