Ultra Micro F-15 [FREE PLANS]

Corsair714

Cool plane, might try to build one. I was tryin to figure out where I've seen your name before. I was reading one of the model airplane news magazines this morning and there was an article about you in it. You won some world war I competition I think. Super cool that you are on the forums too.

Joe Carpino

Cool plane, might try to build one. I was tryin to figure out where I've seen your name before. I was reading one of the model airplane news magazines this morning and there was an article about you in it. You won some world war I competition I think. Super cool that you are on the forums too.
Yea! Over at the Old Rhinebeck Aerodrome I won best junior pilot last competition. That’s awesome that you saw that lol. And yea I try to talk with the community as much as I can. I love helping you guys and hearing from everyone in the hobby!

wiz bang

Cool! Thanks I am working on some micro edf units for the ft ez pack! I'm trying to find so small props like 20mm but I'm not sure they are a thing![/QUOTE
I built this a little bit ago and thought I should put it on the forums.

YOUTUBE VIDEO:

I made a super micro F-15 that hits 40MPH! It runs on 2 1.7g servos, a 8.5x20mm coreless motor. The whole plane is powered on a 1s 200mah Lipo.
PLANS:
1/2-
2/2-
I took a lot of time to improve on it and make plans. If you build it I would love to hear feedback on how I can improve.
View attachment 158714
View attachment 158716
could you try to do these projects using the ft ez pack much cheaper you can use the 2 or 3 ch