Ultra Micro F-15 [FREE PLANS]

Jesse Dupreez

I built this a little bit ago and thought I should put it on the forums.

YOUTUBE VIDEO:

I made a super micro F-15 that hits 40MPH! It runs on 2 1.7g servos, a 8.5x20mm coreless motor. The whole plane is powered on a 1s 200mah Lipo.
PLANS:
1/2-
2/2-
I took a lot of time to improve on it and make plans. If you build it I would love to hear feedback on how I can improve.
View attachment 158714
View attachment 158716
what is its weight ??

Mr_Stripes

Elite member
@Joe Carpino a few questions about your micro f15 and spear

Do you use carbon rods like these for push rods and strength? And on the f15 the fuselage is normal foamboard and the rest is foam plate right? And the spear is built like the normal ft spear except for the ailerons and a few other little things right?

Mr_Stripes

Elite member
Buy some electronics from minimum rc they are pretty cheap but work well!
I could but I have already used banggood a few times and it would not cost any less to order from minimum rc. I also already have like 10 of those 8.5x20 brushed motors from toy grade stuff.

OliverW

Legendary member
@Joe Carpino a few questions about your micro f15 and spear

Do you use carbon rods like these for push rods and strength? And on the f15 the fuselage is normal foamboard and the rest is foam plate right? And the spear is built like the normal ft spear except for the ailerons and a few other little things right?
I think he does. I'm not too sure, but I know that they're super thin

Joe Carpino

I think he does. I'm not too sure, but I know that they're super thin
Yea I use 1mm carbon for the main rod and then the ends I use either thin music wire or pushrod wire. And yes the plans for the F-15 have labeled materials. And the spear is lightly modified to fit the servos but other than that it’s built the same but with foam plates instead of foamboard

Jesse Dupreez

Yea I use 1mm carbon for the main rod and then the ends I use either thin music wire or pushrod wire. And yes the plans for the F-15 have labeled materials. And the spear is lightly modified to fit the servos but other than that it’s built the same but with foam plates instead of foamboard
i guess i can use BBq sticks