Underpowered Gremlin?

Matt Ruggz

Hey again guys, more Gremlin problems here.

So I just watched the newest FT video, and noticed how much punch the gremlins they were using to race had. Now, mine has no where near that much power. I can hardly get enough altitude to quickly do a flip. Does anyone know why this might be? My punch out is about the same as a Tiny Whoop, which doesn't seem right at all.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Spectrum radio I assume?

If so you have to set travel to 147% to get full resolution on your sticks. Just remember to reset end points to 1000 and 2000 on every axis.

Matt Ruggz

Yeah, I've done that. I have a few Tiny Whoops and a 5" that all fly normally, but I did double check this profile.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Did you do throttle calibrations and all that? What protocol are you running with it? What is your all up weight? If possible post up some screen shots of your settings as well as a video if you can. May make it easier to identify the issue. Too many things can effect power. It shouldn't have much problems lifting itself and some moderately heavy gear as I have had mine at 187g all up and it still zipped around pretty good even though the motors were a tad warm.