VersaCopter Pitch Issue, Help Needed

WildParsnip

I've finally managed to build a VersaCopter with the "Best" Power Pack. I'm using the Graupner MZ-12 and Graupner GR-18 Reciever/Flight Controller. I had trouble getting it to bind to the transmitter at first, then once I successfully bound them, I had issues calibrating the gyros. Now that I've been able to calibrate the gyros, it would seem that my pitch is reversed. I know that there is not a "wrong" or "backwards" way of controlling a quad and that each person is comfortable with different setups. I would like to tilt the stick forward and the nose to pitch down, thus moving away from me. That would feel much more natural to me. Right now, it is doing the opposite; tilting the stick forward pitches the nose up, causeing the quad to move backwards. If anyone can help me reverse this, I would appreciate it. I know how to reverse channels for planes when adjusting for servos, but I'm afraid that if I try to figure it out on my own that I might end up messing up my gyro calibration, and I do not want to have to deal with that again for a while. Anything helps, thanks.

~Parsnip

WildParsnip

Alright, thanks. I figured that would be the case, but being my first quad, I wanted to make sure I didn't mess anything up. Thanks again!