Versacopter v2 problems please help!

walkingcurve50

hi i'm new to drones entirely and i don't know what i'm doing wrong i have the exact same gear as the video of how to build a versacopter v2(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhfh26gfp-Y) my problem is that my motors aren't spinning at the same time. and sometimes one mortor dose not even spin at all. Can someone please help me i don't wanna see all my money go to waste.

ElectriSean

Eternal Student
Mentor
After removing the props and ensuring that your ESC's are properly calibrated through the motors tab in Cleanflight/Betaflight, spin up each motor and note at what throttle value it starts and spins consistently. Take the highest of the 4 values and add 10, then set your min_throttle value in the configuration tab to this value.

ElectriSean

Eternal Student
Mentor
I've never used Graupner stuff, but somewhere there should be a setting for minimum throttle or power. Also check all of your connections/solder joints. If nothing jumps out at you post some pictures and/or video.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Graupner is just the FC. The set up starts at 20:30 in the video. Throttle calibration was at 22:00 in the video. Just go thru one step at a time. Pause and go back for each step as many times as needed until you understand what was being done and what specific result is expected. Do not go on until each step is successful. It is easy to get confused of miss steps if you don't pause the video for EVERY step.

We have all been there. Even after nearly two full years of flying I still get confused some times with new stuff. Just take your time.