Help! RocHobby MXS V2 with AR620 Spektrum Rx and Spektrum DX6 Tx

LeeBee71

Hey if there's someone out there with a RocHobby MXS V2 with AR620 Spektrum Receiver, then could you please send me a pic of your connection set up - my pic is below. My problem is that when I bought the plane I followed the connection guidelines that came with the Reflex Flight Controller and in doing so I had to re-allocate ports in the DX6 to match the diagram in the Reflex V2 instructions.

But then I crashed and in the process of rebuilding the plane I had to reconnect all of the leads into and out of the Reflex unit but I'm not sure if the orientation of the connections is correct. You'll see by my photo that with my current connections, the yellow wires are "at the top" if you consider the top of the Reflex Unit to be the one that has the name and channel allocations on it.

I'm having huge problems getting the set-up to work again as the motor just keeps beeping steadily and the control surfaces are just doing weird things.

Please don't suggest that I fly without the Reflex Unit installed because even though everything works perfectly when I leave it disconnected, my flying skills aren't up to scratch yet with this model as I'm new to it.

Attachments

• IMG_20210825_175127_353 (1).jpg
    IMG_20210825_175127_353 (1).jpg
    213.2 KB · Views: 0