Video games and other things to pass the time!

Mr_Stripes

Elite member
I raised my angels from juveniles and they are good with fish they would naturally prey on.

I have an upside down cat tho (synodontis nigriventris or somthing like that).

Mr_Stripes

Elite member
So there are monarch butterflies that we see every year. They lay their eggs on the milkweed plant and the caterpillars eat it. They only eat milkweed. The seeds are in pods that split open and the seeds are attached to fluffy things. The wind carries the seeds to new places. So i was thinking... What if I put seeds in a mini guinea and bombed the neighborhood :devilish:;):LOL: The neighbors dont mind me flying as long as im not buzzing their homes.

Ranger_107

Elite member
So there are monarch butterflies that we see every year. They lay their eggs on the milkweed plant and the caterpillars eat it. They only eat milkweed. The seeds are in pods that split open and the seeds are attached to fluffy things. The wind carries the seeds to new places. So i was thinking... What if I put seeds in a mini guinea and bombed the neighborhood :devilish:;):LOL: The neighbors dont mind me flying as long as im not buzzing their homes.
DUDE YES!!!! do it fpv too if you have any fpv gear. that would be awesome

Paracodespoder

Elite member
Be careful, if your neighbors have young children you probably shouldn’t, milkweed is toxic to humans!
That being said it’s only toxic in large amounts, and most people don’t go around eating weeds out of the yard 😂.

Paracodespoder

Elite member
Dandelions are used by some in salads, can’t say they taste very good though. I’ve tried them on a few occasions and still don’t like ‘em. There are many other edible plants that are right in my backyard.