Warbird Request: Bugatti 100p

F2G2Corsair

Have you ever heard of an aircraft called the Bugatti 100p? Being a fan of rare and unusual aircraft, I'm always on the lookout for aircraft I've never heard of. After hearing about the Flite Test Warbirds Series, I began looking around for a one of a kind warbird that's rarely modeled. I already knew of a few, the Ho-229 and the Lockheed L-133, but those are jets so they don't count right? Then I came across the Bugatti 100p:

http://youtu.be/zhoJ-_HiCb0

COOL! I WANT ONE!!! Foreword swept wings, Y-tail, twin engine counter rotating props! and check out this RC one doing aerobatics:

http://youtu.be/z7Jn2H1i_Vw

Flite Test build this plane please!

airhawk

Crashing Ace
Thats awesome, but its not going to be easy to make a dtfb ft style kit out of first off, all its an advanced plane which isn't bad but its going to take more time to get out possibly as long as the shin din also its going to need some thought to keep the form and speed but its something id love to see nice suggestion I hope this gets ft's attention.
Sincerely
-Airhawk

mrwhiskers

Ludicrous speed, GO!
F2G2Corsair, if you have a flair for unusual aircraft, how about this one, the Grumman Skyrocket. if it were squared off a little, it would be a good flite test style twin swappable. this aircraft has always been a favorite of mine Unknown-1.jpeg

JamesWhom

Project Air on YouTube
Just to let you chaps know, I've decided to start work on building a Bugatti 100p for Flite Test. Hoping it might be a community release some day seeing as though I've heard a bunch of people requesting it.

Screen Shot 2015-08-24 at 17.52.52.png

Aeronaut

Build+Crash= +more power!
Sign me up! I have always wanted to build one. If you could make it a 50inch or so wing span that would be the icing on the cake. Maybe even retracts :D.

JamesWhom

Project Air on YouTube
Sign me up! I have always wanted to build one. If you could make it a 50inch or so wing span that would be the icing on the cake. Maybe even retracts :D.

Might do it in two sizes, much like Nerdnic. Maybe an 800mm and a larger one, with the ability to add retracts :)