What did you crash today

Photo001

That would be me!

Yeah, about that "Windsock Magnetism".....

Playing around with @Headbang today at the field with our Sea Ducks.....

For the second time in about 3 weeks, I hit the 4x4 post that supports one of our fields' windsocks with my Sea Duck!

First time I managed to remove the right wing just outboard the nacelle.

Second time I managed to break off the left float and create a very lopsided smile on the nose of the plane!

Pics will be up shortly.

Lane

Headbang

Master member
That would be me!

Yeah, about that "Windsock Magnetism".....

Playing around with @Headbang today at the field with our Sea Ducks.....

For the second time in about 3 weeks, I hit the 4x4 post that supports one of our fields' windsocks with my Sea Duck!

First time I managed to remove the right wing just outboard the nacelle.

Second time I managed to break off the left float and create a very lopsided smile on the nose of the plane!

Pics will be up shortly.

Lane
You missed the third hit! When you taxied into it!

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
My question is how did he fly again after taking a hit to the wing just outside the nacelle for a second flight? Was it the same plane?

Headbang

Master member
My question is how did he fly again after taking a hit to the wing just outside the nacelle for a second flight? Was it the same plane?
Seaduck is a beast! You can beat the hell out of it and it keeps on flying. He took off with a bent wing and missing 1 float, flew it a bunch and landed. Then proceeded to taxi nose first into the wind sock again! Was a real WTF moment lol

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
Seaduck is a beast! You can beat the hell out of it and it keeps on flying. He took off with a bent wing and missing 1 float, flew it a bunch and landed. Then proceeded to taxi nose first into the wind sock again! Was a real WTF moment lol
Just one of those days kinda deal lol

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
Well another to add to the maiden crash list, I am almost getting immune to these lol
20191006_142948.jpg

OliverW

Legendary member
Well, had a bad day. The power switch shorted on both switches and went full throttle in straight down. RIP MXS
20191006_145505.jpg

Last edited: