• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Pumpkin drop event

What did you crash today

Headbang

Let me guess... Nose bounce on fast landing leveraged the nose off
Something was off, then I was fighting to keep it from rolling, then it got a ways out and was having issues seeing it, then it went in. I think a servo may have stripped out causing the excessive roll, and this plane can roll like a drill, so became very hard to keep level. Retrieved it about half mile out.

@SquirrelTail - whenever I see this thread with your post as the latest, I am thinking oh no, what did you smash today - obviously I know your a master pilot, but well, it does cross my mind after the pile of wing you made the other day! :D
Haha!! The big planes last awhile and that was kind of a freak accident. But when I crash.... i piledrive that thing

Bricks

Well, had a bad day. The power switch shorted on both switches and went full throttle in straight down. RIP MXS View attachment 144703
I feel your pain I lost a glow plane for the same exact reason that is why I have changed all my gas and glow planes to a mosfet switch that I build myself, it is designed to run and fail in the on position. If you want they are easy to build and cheap here is a link to how to make them parts are dirt cheap.

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/sho...ronic-receiver-switch&perpage=75#post40489362