What did you crash today

Matagami Designs

Master member
So much for the nemesis. I guess the nose could just be rebuilt... not sure if the motor went or the esc...
20200924_181115.jpg
20200925_180434.jpg
20200925_181122.jpg

Matagami Designs

Master member
It was very fast (for me anyway). Difficult to land on our grass runway but I was starting to get the hang of it. ( I dont think the wheel pants helped.) I had just made some upgrades, doublers in the fuselage and added some reinforcement under the wing to help with rough landings. It was fun but not like my F-82. That thing is so smooth. I've been thinking of potentialy downsizing it if I were to make another.

Flion

Unfortunately I crashed nothing... I don't even got a single plane flying at the moment... Ordering simple stick this evening tho...

dap35

Elite member
Converted my X-32 to EDF and took it out to maiden today. Windy, gusty, and tail heavy. Not the best combo.
My best launch ended up being a loop with minor damage to the intake. A little hot-glue, tweak the programming and with more weight in the nose next time should be better.
IMG_2443.jpeg
IMG_2444.jpeg

Andrew

G'day Mate
I had my first paraglider crash today, it was all my fault, wind dropped off as I was turning and I braked way to hard which caused the wing to stall and down I went into the side of the hill HARD.
Cracked a rib and broke my fibula leg bone.
I won't let this stop me from flying, I just have to stay ground for a few months until I fully heal.
Messaging1605695619155.jpg

Wildthing

Legendary member
I had my first paraglider crash today, it was all my fault, wind dropped off as I was turning and I braked way to hard which caused the wing to stall and down I went into the side of the hill HARD.
I won't let this stop me from flying, I just have to stay ground for a few months until I fully heal. View attachment 183562
Ouch, here's to a speedy recovery

bwarz

Master member
I won't let this stop me from flying, I just have to stay ground for a few months until I fully heal. View attachment 183562
ouch is right. Glad you are otherwise OK and +1 on the speedy recovery!

Thorondor

Got in my first wreck over the weekend, and I got pretty shaken up by it for no real reason. Nobody was hurt at all, but my car is totaled. It's nice that I drove past that spot again and was able to convince myself that I wasn't being stupid and that a wreck would have happened to anybody in that situation. Props to the guy I hit for taking it so gently, and especially to the guy who let me roll my car into his driveway to avoid an impound fee.

OliverW

Legendary member
I hope you have a quick recovery!

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
Got in my first wreck over the weekend, and I got pretty shaken up by it for no real reason. Nobody was hurt at all, but my car is totaled. It's nice that I drove past that spot again and was able to convince myself that I wasn't being stupid and that a wreck would have happened to anybody in that situation. Props to the guy I hit for taking it so gently, and especially to the guy who let me roll my car into his driveway to avoid an impound fee.
Wow, I’m sorry!

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
That sucks man - like the others said, I wish you a speedy recovery!