What did you crash today

Timmy

Legendary member
I had my first paraglider crash today, it was all my fault, wind dropped off as I was turning and I braked way to hard which caused the wing to stall and down I went into the side of the hill HARD.
Cracked a rib and broke my fibula leg bone.
I won't let this stop me from flying, I just have to stay ground for a few months until I fully heal. View attachment 183562
Ouch! Hope it feels better soon.

sundown57

Legendary member
I had my first paraglider crash today, it was all my fault, wind dropped off as I was turning and I braked way to hard which caused the wing to stall and down I went into the side of the hill HARD.
Cracked a rib and broke my fibula leg bone.
I won't let this stop me from flying, I just have to stay ground for a few months until I fully heal. View attachment 183562
WAY COOL . now look at all the time you have to sit and build planes. some people have all the luck.

OliverW

Legendary member
I was ripping along and did a full throttle dive towards myself to come out into a low pass. My elevator servo came unglued and it hit doing at least 80mph! I said last night that I'll probably build another soon and I guess it heard me
20201123_134009.jpg
20201123_133952.jpg

OliverW

Legendary member
is there a video? was it that orange one with blue and black stripes?
There was no video sadly. It was the yellow one with blue stripes. Its in the typical crop duster scheme. His ESC caught on fire and started pouring smoke out of the turtle deck. We could see flames coming out from around the motor

Bricks

Master member
There was no video sadly. It was the yellow one with blue stripes. Its in the typical crop duster scheme. His ESC caught on fire and started pouring smoke out of the turtle deck. We could see flames coming out from around the motor

That would of been fun to see I have only smoked batteries, after ground contact. It is always fun to be walking out to your crashed plane lazily along then start to see the magic smoke rising . Makes you pick up your step a lot.