What Did You Fly Today

Hondo76251

Legendary member
Still nope, maybe because I don't have FB either?

temp.jpg

BlockerAviation

Legendary member
that link requires you to log in on desktop computer also
I dont have an Instagram account and it worked for me:unsure: the link directed me to the page with pictures of the edge and a short video it doing 3d. There was a little pop up that wanted me to sign in but I as able to close it out.

JasonK

Participation Award Recipient
I dont have an Instagram account and it worked for me:unsure: the link directed me to the page with pictures of the edge and a short video it doing 3d. There was a little pop up that wanted me to sign in but I as able to close it out.
do you have a FB account? I don't. I also tested it in a private browser window because FB. It redirects me to a log in page and won't let me see it. I suspect FB wants some way to track people and I block FB trackers [or at least run a tool that is designed to do so]

BlockerAviation

Legendary member
do you have a FB account? I don't. I also tested it in a private browser window because FB. It redirects me to a log in page and won't let me see it. I suspect FB wants some way to track people and I block FB trackers [or at least run a tool that is designed to do so]
I don't have any social media accounts at all, I wonder if its because I'm using a Chromebook?

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
Hmm... shame you can't watch without having an IG :unsure:
Weird. You should be able to view IG stuff without an account - I know I’ve been able to, although it limits the amount of stuff you can view on someone’s profile. I would have preferred to drop a YT link but there really isn’t any good video I’ve seen of it other than those two short clips on IG where the guy was absolutely crushing it.

I disagree that [at least some of] what happens on FB, Twitter, etc could be described as 'polite'
I'm not sure what that means, but I think I closed my Twitter acct that I never ever used. I know I closed my FB acct, then opened a dummy FB acct, under the radar, just so I can see things like RC plane posts. And I never visit FB anyway.