What Did You Fly Today

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor

Wildthing

Legendary member
Aw Jeff! ... All this hype I've had to see it fly and you missed it haha! I couldn't say I've never done that myself though - sounded like it flew really well. There are some really nice renditions over at RCP, looks like this one might be a hit! :D
They say a picture is worth a thousand words so in my thinking sound should be worth 2 thousand. LOL . Sorry about the camera angle :)

FlyerInStyle

Elite member
I just tried out my snowsled/airbbboat, but this time I secured the motor moount too well. My screws that held the motor popped loose. what should I do about that?

slowjo

Master member
Thanks! I'll keep uploading some flying videos. :cool:

The video was shot at Niterói, a city located next to Rio de Janeiro-Brazil.

Here goes another couple videos, this time from the perspective of a drone flown by my friend.

beautiful videos : )

TheFlyingBrit

Legendary member
Managed to fly the piper again today, and this time took some drone footage.

My friend was able to chase really close using his recently bought dji mavic air 2, and the image quality is definitely better.

I would probably give you friend the run around if he was chasing my Cub. My Cub flies a lot faster than yours ? If I slowed it down to some of those speeds it would tip stall.

RokrRJ

Hahahaha yeah, this one seems a bit slow indeed.

I was flying at half throttle all the time, and the speed was on average 50-55km/h (as my friend reported).

Managed to fly the piper again today, and this time took some drone footage.

My friend was able to chase really close using his recently bought dji mavic air 2, and the image quality is definitely better.

Wow. I never realized how beautiful these planes can look from above. Well, your flying site doesn't hurt!

GliderFlyer

Elite member
There's an F5J competition coming up at my club. I am tempted to enter using the simple soarer just for kicks. I probably would but alas, I don't have the money. (Entry fee is $30:eek:)
I'm not ready for competition yet.

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
The Aerojet flew! Here’s proof:
Overall it’s a fantastic little plane, and it handles high speed much better than I expected. It doesn’t do high alpha very well but it’s still a lot of fun to zip around! An F pack on this size of plane is a lot of fun - it had like a 3-1 thrust to weight ratio! And yes, plans will be available soon! I need to edit a couple things and finalize them, then I’ll post them.