What is your build Soundtrack?

speedbirdted

Legendary member
Share the weird! I was rocking out to Icelandic metal Solfastir, Pokey LaFarge, and D.L.I.M.C today - that's a pretty weird combo too:)
I would say for me it's not the music itself being weird but it's more just the combination of music I listen to is. Like, I've sort of been going through a DnB phase at the moment. It's great cause for the most part there's no lyrics so it's not real distracting.

But for the most part, as long as it's not country recorded after about 1980 or modern rap music I'll listen to basically anything :p

OliverW

Legendary member
My workshop soundtrack wanders all over the place, but recently I've been queuing up a lot of Leo's awesome metalized covers of songs:

Or just cool instrumental surfy stuff like Los Bitchos

And had a Serg Tankian evening a while ago (lead singer for System of a Down doing some great solo stuff)

And when nothing seems to go right, pulling out this one is great for stress relief and putting a smile back on! (you need to listen at least to the first chorus)

And there's always the excellent one linked in my signature below for a chuckle too!
Leos new song.... I'm weirded out

Ok I'm new to this thread but I might as well throw a couple things out there.
I have a core short list of timeless favorites that include:
Steely Dan - Reelin' In The Years
Head East - Never Been Any Reason
Jefferson Starship - Jane
Edgar Winter Group - Free Ride
and many many others.

Qwenther

My soundtrack varies frequently, but if I'm not watching cartoons or movies, classic rock between the 60s to 80s tends to be my thing. favorite movies soundtracks like Top Gun, Star Wars, Pirates of the Caribbean and other TV themes. And finally, I know you all gonna hate my guts for this last genre cause it ain't country, it's worse, it's Disney. I have enjoyed a few country songs too though.

speedbirdted

Legendary member
Not exactly sure why Youtube recommended me this. But it must know my tastes better than I do cause I'm digging it

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
I was today years old when I discovered hillbilly goth!

I'm a changed man - not sure if it's for the better though! :ROFLMAO: