Solved What plane next

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
If you'd prop down, get a bigger ESC, and go 4s on the tundra you could hover I think. It's pretty aerobatic, quite a lot more then my Cub, but it's smaller and not as scale of a plane to fly. You can do simple aerobatics with the Cub, it has plenty of power, so that's not a problem, but stuff like inverted takes some guts to do because you can recover very fast.
I want a big plane though. :p

whackflyer

Master member
Lol - do you have one? I’m thinking about buying a sheet of pink foam and scratch building a 6s Draco or carbon cub to run off my monster motor. It would also be my first time to fiberglass a plane which would be cool.
I wish I had one. They're kinda expensive tho. That'd be cool to see but why Draco or Carbon Cub? Too many fanboys. Kitfox or Highlander or BCSC! That's IMHO.

whackflyer

Master member
They are pricey. I want to do a flying cowboys plane, so if I were to do a kitfox it would be the Trent Palmer freedom fox, but I kinda want to do a monster Draco... :love:
Do Steve Henry's Highlander or Jason Busat's Rans S7. Busat's Rans obviously has a modded turtle deck. If you want a regular one look at Hal Stockman. BTW I work at a bike shop that sells Rans bikes, a lot of which were designed by the same guy that designed the Rans planes. Most of the Rans bikes are made at a different shop also in my town.