When you're learning to chase planes... the hard way.

TJ_Williams

Eddy has enjoyed learning to chase airplanes with his race quads! This was the perfect lesson on what not to do when you lose sight of the airplane. The plane was able to continue flying and land. Needs some repair but will be good as new! (Quad was fine)

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Rule number one when flying.. DONT lead with yer face... second... build up at least SOME KIND of reaction to objects in your way. Did he freeze or plain not see it coming? ZERO reaction almost like it was planned hehe. I do that to the play set out back every once in a while. PANG!!!!

TJ_Williams

Rule number one when flying.. DONT lead with yer face... second... build up at least SOME KIND of reaction to objects in your way. Did he freeze or plain not see it coming? ZERO reaction almost like it was planned hehe. I do that to the play set out back every once in a while. PANG!!!!

Lol definitely not planned. Eddy likes watching me chase planes and has been wanting to learn. I don't think he saw it until it was too late. I had went over the basics with him at the office and told him the #1 rule was to always give the plane the right of way. If you lose it, just land if you have to until you KNOW where it is again. Even if you have to just dump the quad. He learned that lesson the hard way lmao

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Lol definitely not planned. Eddy likes watching me chase planes and has been wanting to learn. I don't think he saw it until it was too late. I had went over the basics with him at the office and told him the #1 rule was to always give the plane the right of way. If you lose it, just land if you have to until you KNOW where it is again. Even if you have to just dump the quad. He learned that lesson the hard way lmao

Get him out hittin gates so he is used to low flying AND crash avoidance all while getting that reaction time up. Long as no one got hurt and the damage isnt permanent all is good

TJ_Williams

Get him out hittin gates so he is used to low flying AND crash avoidance all while getting that reaction time up. Long as no one got hurt and the damage isnt permanent all is good
Great advice. And yeah, it was technically a work plane anyway. Definitely made for a laugh and a good video. No such thing as bad advertising haha

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
That's what I said haha 1 in a million shot. worth it

Now sit back and watch some anti drone moron post it as an active "drone attack" on a real airplane... Just like the fake one a few years back where a phantom was shown destroying a winglet on a full scale passenger plane.

TJ_Williams

Now sit back and watch some anti drone moron post it as an active "drone attack" on a real airplane... Just like the fake one a few years back where a phantom was shown destroying a winglet on a full scale passenger plane.
LOL Hey if it generates views :ROFLMAO: I was so tempted to make it even more click baity like that but almost puked from the cringe factor lol