Which swapable will work with my current setup? Help!

kdobson83

Guys, i need help chosing my next swapable. I am currently flying the FT Flyer and the FT Trainer. Adding sport wing this weekend to the trainer. But i want to build something to swap my swapable pod into. But im cheap and want to do this without buying bigger and better stuff. My pod has hextronic 24 gram 1300 kv motor with a 10amp esc and 8045 props on a prop saver and 500mah 3 cell 20c batteries. Now, im willing to buy a few bigger batteries but thats about it. Which swapable will work with this setup? Keep in mind i dont want to do the Delta or Nutball. Thanks for the help guys!!

Ross

Click on store at the top and go to aircraft/swappables, any of those should be fine. 10a ESC seems small though. Go through the list and download the free plans for the one you want in the build video.

I think i would go with the Bushwacker myself.

Last edited:

kdobson83

So u think my motor and prop combo is powerful enough to run a Baby Blender or a Mustang? I mean im a noob so i wont be flying 3D or super fast or anything. I have a 30amp esc i can use if i had too.

Ross

So u think my motor and prop combo is powerful enough to run a Baby Blender or a Mustang? I mean im a noob so i wont be flying 3D or super fast or anything. I have a 30amp esc i can use if i had too.

I finished my Baby Blender a week or so ago and I put the Power Pack C in that like recommended, I haven't flown it yet but that is what the recommendation was. I'm pretty new myself so wait for others to chime in. Your equipment sounds like Power Pack B equivalent,.