Solved Willy Nillies (to be released) Eaglet 250

Joker 53150

Mmmmmmm, balsa.
Mentor
You're a lot closer to him than I am so you'll have yours a day or so before me. Must be nice!

Joe

I don’t know about that, shipping to WI from IL always seems to take longer than it should. Plus, I’ve got 3 kits and misc stuff on the order including the P-51, so no idea when it’ll be ready to ship complete.

Turbojoe

Elite member
All day tomorrow will be spent clearing the build room. There's the Q-Tee, Mountain Models EVA Trike geared twin conversion, Mini Telemaster, Andy Kunz JetFire 20, Pat Tritle Tri-Pacer, Telemaster 40 etc. etc. etc. that all need only minor completion. I'm really and bothered for this tiny Eaglet though and it will fly sooner rather than later.

Joe

Turbojoe

Elite member
I don’t know about that, shipping to WI from IL always seems to take longer than it should. Plus, I’ve got 3 kits and misc stuff on the order including the P-51, so no idea when it’ll be ready to ship complete.

I've got two Eaglets, one Jr. Skylark three motors, three PeeWee mounts, covering, wheels etc and it's all coming according to the USPS e-mail.

Joe

Turbojoe

Elite member
Well shoot! Looks like the USPS flight to Phoenix was delayed for some reason last night and mail didn't even get to the main Phoenix hub until 4:15 am. That means it was too late and trucks won't make it to the Mesa office in time for package delivery today. Looks like I'll have to wait until Monday for my goodies. :cry: I just cleaned up the build area in preparation for the new kits too. Guess I'll pull one of many unfinished projects down and do a little work on one in the meantime...... My Telemaster 40 still sits finished except for covering and the Mini Telemaster fuse is done needing only the wing built. I stopped the build a few years back because I couldn't decided whether or not I wanted to add ailerons and flaps like its big brother. My original Telemaster 40 from the 80's was full boat. Flaps were absolutely not needed but they sure looked cool. ;) If I add flaps to the Mini Telemaster they'll be made capable of 90 degrees down to act more as speed brakes rather than flaps. That's what I did on my Tyro 100 and two Tyro 150's and they work amazing.

Joe

Turbojoe

Elite member
PLEASE! NO MORE POSTS TO THIS THREAD!! It has gone way off topic (and I'm mostly to blame). Let's just let this thread die. The Eaglet 250 kit has been released and shipped to many. My order arrived to the greater Phoenix area very late this morning so I will get my order on Monday 1/13/120 instead of today 1/11/20 as expected. Boo Hoo. :cry:

Joe