Wings Over Edgewater 2023 builds?

billyshaw22

So last year I had built the big 126" 37.5% Sopwith Camel and tested it at Wings Over Edgewater, is there anyone doing something like that this year? If so what are you working on and how is it coming along?

Im thinking of doing another project this year, but this time doing something with a FliteTest plane... I have a few ideas and designs in mind. just testing waters and seeing if anyone else has some good ideas!

Crazed Scout Pilot

So last year I had built the big 126" 37.5% Sopwith Camel and tested it at Wings Over Edgewater, is there anyone doing something like that this year? If so what are you working on and how is it coming along?

Im thinking of doing another project this year, but this time doing something with a FliteTest plane... I have a few ideas and designs in mind. just testing waters and seeing if anyone else has some good ideas!
I wish I was able to come out to Ohio But I am not. I did have an idea. Josh said that his favorite plane was the Sportster. Maybe you should build a monster Sportster. That would be super cool.