It needs a little bit of tweaking, such as a firmware upgrade to V1.6 on my KK2.0 and a bit of wire clean up, but all in all, I am quite proud of my very first scratchbuilt Quadcopter. If you guys have any comments or suggestions for improvement, please feel free to comment or message me!
Since I only had a tile cutter lying around, that's what I used to cut it. I made relief cuts around the perimeter of the circle, then cut it all around with the tile cutter. Someday, I will buy the proper tools for cutting, but for now I'm gonna have to make use of what I have haha
Please check back soon, because I'm actually designing and building an FPV plane that can be used with FliteTest's Swappable Power Pods now!