Progress! Fuse is done, in fact, all the covering is done. There is a little twist to the horizontal stabilizer I need to address, otherwise she came out well. I did not actually adhere those stars yet, they were arranged for a show pic and to determine how I wanted to lay them out. All I have left covering wise is the stars top and bottom, a little decal for the sides and vertical stab. None of that will keep here from flying. Pushrods were run after the pics were taken, so the only thing keeping her from her maiden is the twist in the horizontal stab. I've got a couple ideas on how I can fix it, if anyone has any input I'd be happy to consider it. Worst comes to worst I can cut a fresh one, pretty simple stab.