__

Are you in?

• Total voters

Baron VonHelton

Elite member
.........and no Little Prince is going to stop you.

image.jpg

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
@Matthewdupreez , do we have to get your permission to pay a company just to print the plans for us? Or how about somewhere where we can pay to get stuff laser cut? Nobody is selling your plans in that situation.

Also I’ve always wanted to ask, why do you always add a bunch of periods in your messages…?
It makes things way more disconnected and harder to read….
No... In those cases it's fine... Gosh people... All I did was put a copy right on them... Just like any ft plans... And just about anyone who's released plans has a copyright it....

Ratcheeroo

Legendary member
I got a set I didn't even ask for plus the original with no copyright stuff. I would gladly give these away to anybody who wanted them, I have no use for them. Once you give something away its pretty much gone, there is no control over what somebody can or cannot do with it.

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
I got a set I didn't even ask for plus the original with no copyright stuff. I would gladly give these away to anybody who wanted them, I have no use for them. Once you give something away its pretty much gone, there is no control over what somebody can or cannot do with it.
Yea sure go ahead and be unethical

Ratcheeroo

Legendary member
Yea sure go ahead and be unethical
you have already put them out there, what part of that aren't you getting? Thats the whole point, ya can't put conditions(i.e. permission ) after the fact, its too late. Nobody is knocking what you are trying to do, Everybody gets it but you. Wake up, Matthew, wake up. And there ya go again you can't have a conversation with someone or react to someone unless you're degenerating the whole thing to being accusatory, demeaning,disrespectful and on and on. Unethical? Really? I just copy balsa plans, really? Your whole response to me yesterday was just absolute garbage and you know it. And then I'm looking at a thread today of a really nice build and what do I see but one of your comments - "Do you have plans for that?" . And I'll leave it at that. for now.

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
Also, I do not CARE about you copyrighting it, just the way you were talking/the manner in which you said stuff was not good.
Yea well to bad Monte has committed a criminal act, even if he thought it was funny.

And BTW, if you guys hadn't blown up over such a petty thing as a copyright. This thread would still be alive. As it is I really don't care what you guys think. They're my plans. Heck I didn't even use balsa plans or anything for this design.
Not even a 3 view. Oh well.

Ligbaer

50 Percenter
Yea well to bad Monte has committed a criminal act, even if he thought it was funny.

And BTW, if you guys hadn't blown up over such a petty thing as a copyright. This thread would still be alive. As it is I really don't care what you guys think. They're my plans. Heck I didn't even use balsa plans or anything for this design.
Not even a 3 view. Oh well
so then why can i compare the balsa plans and the fb on and the side profiles look exactly the same?

Flightspeed

Convicted Necroposter
Mattew? @Matthewdupreez what in the world. I like u. But trust me on this. Your not going to stop china with a copyright. I’m probably going to work on mine today some more. And yes. It’s a decent plane. It’s extremely basic. Absolutely nobody’s going to make money off selling it. Now if you created something revolutionary like the flerken out of foamboard then yeah It might be worth getting copyrighted just chill dude