__

Are you in?

• Total voters

Ratcheeroo

Legendary member
Yea well to bad Monte has committed a criminal act, even if he thought it was funny.

And BTW, if you guys hadn't blown up over such a petty thing as a copyright. This thread would still be alive. As it is I really don't care what you guys think. They're my plans. Heck I didn't even use balsa plans or anything for this design.
Not even a 3 view. Oh well.
yeah right. Holy crap you are unbelievable. @Monte.C you're a criminal? Well if I had known that!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Ya blew up your own thread bud.

.....................................THREAD IS NOW OFFICIALLY ABANDONED.....................................​

Anyone who wants to stop by and blow off steam - or to have Timmy Time - you're welcome here!​

Balu

Lurker
Staff member
Admin
Hey…

does this grumpy old admin really have to come out of retirement to give you kids a few days of timeout so everybody learns how to treat each other?

Now. Sit down, have a nice cold sugary drink and think about what kind of place this forum is trying to be, before continuing to behave like 14 year olds after losing a Halo match.

If you keep this up, I will check my top drawer for the admin password Post It and use it.

Flightspeed

Convicted Necroposter
F3360D33-85D3-43C9-8FF5-B4847600BCF8.jpeg

Wing completed! It turned out pixel purfect. Can’t wait to get it finished.

Flightspeed

Convicted Necroposter
That looks great..
I’m not sure how it was intended to be built. So how I did it was tape the two pieces together on the outside and I built 1 single solid spar instead of two. Glued that in place folded the wing over glued the leading edge and spar to the wing then glued the back pieces in to give it dihedral I cut the tape on the top cut the top bit of the spar ran a Allen wrench through there pumped it full of glue gave it the dihedral I wanted then retaped it. Worked perfect and feels extremely strong. I’m working on cutting out the fuesalage plans right now.

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
I’m not sure how it was intended to be built. So how I did it was tape the two pieces together on the outside and I built 1 single solid spar instead of two. Glued that in place folded the wing over glued the leading edge and spar to the wing then glued the back pieces in to give it dihedral I cut the tape on the top cut the top bit of the spar ran a Allen wrench through there pumped it full of glue gave it the dihedral I wanted then retaped it. Worked perfect and feels extremely strong. I’m working on cutting out the fuesalage plans right now.
Yep that's 100% correct

Flightspeed

Convicted Necroposter
In the plans it called for two spars but it built 1 twice as long. Figured it might give it a touch more strength.