__

Are you in?

• Total voters

Baron VonHelton

Elite member
Mattew? @Matthewdupreez what in the world. I like u. But trust me on this. Your not going to stop china with a copyright. I’m probably going to work on mine today some more. And yes. It’s a decent plane. It’s extremely basic. Absolutely nobody’s going to make money off selling it. Now if you created something revolutionary like the flerken out of foamboard then yeah It might be worth getting copyrighted just chill dude

Extremely basic? That has GOT to be the understatement of the CENTURY!

:LOL::ROFLMAO:
Here's another copy, just in case. ;)
View attachment 219860

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Flightspeed

Convicted Necroposter
8D8F9F57-4F4A-4307-8D21-22E67D992A22.jpeg
This sums it up pretty well. It’s a sig kadet that you made fb plans for. I don’t think it could even be legal to copyright them.

Flightspeed

Convicted Necroposter
Gimme a break @Flightspeed. He's pestered Admin every other day since he came here. At this point I think they clicked "ignore".

How long are you going to go around on your tippy-toes with your chest puffed out saying "I'm a player! I'm a big deal! I'm superior!" until somebody says No, you're not.
I’m confused are u talking to me?

Baron VonHelton

Elite member
Gimme a break @Flightspeed. He's pestered Admin every other day since he came here. At this point I think they clicked "ignore".

How long are you going to go around on your tippy-toes with your chest puffed out saying "I'm a player! I'm a big deal! I'm superior!" until somebody says No, you're not.

BOTH of you are correct. Unless Anthony Fokker rises from the grave, points a bony finger in my direction, and grants me rights to his aircraft, I think any possibility of copyright goes out the window.

:cool:

Flightspeed

Convicted Necroposter
It could be against the forum rules tho. I’m not going to say I didn’t laugh but that is really cruel. And I don’t really think that’s needed on the forums.

Baron VonHelton

Elite member
It could be against the forum rules tho. I’m not going to say I didn’t laugh but that is really cruel. And I don’t really think that’s needed on the forums.

Memes are not alive, nor do they have rights. The "Child Prince" is an internet meme, and therefore fair game, IMHO.

:cool::unsure::coffee:

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
guys I don't know how the heck I'm going to knock this into your heads.
but I'm not trying to stop china.
and I certainly am not trying to make money from the plans