Amazon Electronics... yea or nay?

The Alpine Ace

I've been looking on Amazon.com, just being curious of their electronics deals. They seem to not be that bad a deal, especially their servo packs of 5 pieces and 10 pieces. Has anyone bought those electronics? Do they work? I might get them just because I have amazon prime but I don't want to get garbage electronics.
Thanks!

pressalltheknobs

Posted a thousand or more times
There are all kind of RC components available via Amazon so without a link to the specific thing you are talking about it is impossible to say.

El gato

I've bought MG90s metal gear servos 15.00-17.00 several times, an A2212/10T 1400v motor 11.25. Never had a problem, so everything has worked out .

Hope this helps

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
Caveat Emptor -- Amazon rarely sells the stuff, but depending on the actual seller's relationship, Amazon will step in to help . . . or not, depending on the relationship.

I'd treat it like practically any other product listed on Amazon . . . pay attention to the details.

dgrigor02

I've used amazon for bulk bullet connectors, jst connectors, servo extensions with free shipping but may ship from China so like Crafty pay attention to details unless you willing to wait 2-3 weeks.

Garret234

I have noted that RC stuff from amazon is overpriced, I used to order from them till I found hobbyking. It is the same stuff for less.

Avaviel

My personal problem with hobby king is the shipping costs. Of course, I have Amazon prime, so shipping is free for 2 day.

Elexo

I have purchased servos, connectors, and batteries. All work wonderful. If I can find something for a similar price as hobbyking or banggood, I usually order it, due to Prime.