Any 3d or just not this 3d ?

buzzbomb

I know nothing!
PLUS I bolted the fan on backwards so it pushed cold air into rather then drawing the hot air out.
I'm re-reading this thread, trying to glean some ideas. I've changed my fan shroud so many times, I don't know which direction the front fan should be facing. I assumed it was to push air in. Considering the stringing I'm getting with my Shark, do you think reversing it might help?

Wildthing

Legendary member
I'm re-reading this thread, trying to glean some ideas. I've changed my fan shroud so many times, I don't know which direction the front fan should be facing. I assumed it was to push air in. Considering the stringing I'm getting with my Shark, do you think reversing it might help?
No this was for a total different problem with the pla getting to hot inside by the drive gear, softening up

Wildthing

Legendary member
Are you slicing it or are you using their G-code?
Have you calibrated the extruder

sundown57

Legendary member
prettiest picture I've ever seen. Talk about a long print? took me close to 6 weeks to make this. Go ahead. ask me why. LoL

Attachments

• IMG_4640.JPG
    IMG_4640.JPG
    702.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Wildthing

Legendary member
Well designed a little bracket to hold a fish finder camera inplace for my friend. He just built another new ice fishing shack and built a wall mount telescopic tray that he sits in on, The camera is pretty heavy with it's battery and it shouldn't move but just to be on the safe side (especially after a few cold ones) let's lock it in place. Personally I see no attraction to sitting out in the middle of a frozen lake fishing even though some of these shacks are like a little house with everything in it. But there is something said about the taste of fresh frozen fish compared to the same thing in summer heat.
2020_0213_084622_001.JPG
2020_0213_084629_002.JPG

sundown57

Legendary member
Personally I see no attraction to sitting out in the middle of a frozen lake fishing even though some of these shacks are like a little house with everything in it.

Well, let's compare that to my day.
At 8 am yesterday while trying to trim some PLA on the tail of the shark, I slipped with the X-acto
knife and actually drove it about an inch into my thumb managing to send it right through the joint and out the other side. by 5 pm my thumb was about the size of a baseball. So off to the ER. Spent a good 7 hours there hooked up to IV antibiotics. Finally talked them into letting me go home for the night but only with the understanding I would go back this morning for another round of IV, Turns out I contracted a fast-moving infection and now they are worried about a Joint infection so may end up being admitted today. I think I might like ice fishing more than building planes.. Just a thought.

Last edited:

OliverW

Legendary member
Personally I see no attraction to sitting out in the middle of a frozen lake fishing even though some of these shacks are like a little house with everything in it.

At 8 am yesterday while trying to trim some PLA on the tail of the shark, I slipped with the Exacto
knife and actually drove it about an inch into my thumb managing to send it right through the joint and out the other side. by 5 pm my thumb was about the size of a baseball. So off to the ER. Spent a good 7 hours there hooked up to IV antibiotics. Finally talked them into letting me go home for the night but only with the understanding I would go back this morning for another round of IV, Turns out I contracted a fast-moving infection and now they are worried about a Joint infection so may end up being admitted today. I think I might like ice fishing more than building planes.. Just a thought.
I hope you have a very fast recovery!!!

Wildthing

Legendary member

At 8 am yesterday while trying to trim some PLA on the tail of the shark, I slipped with the Exacto
Holy crap man, speedy recovery.

sundown57

Legendary member
its funny cause while I was at the ER my daughter collected all my razor and Exacto knives off my desk and hid them. She replaced them with a plastic knife from an old Halloween costume. She said If I really needed to cut something to go print a lightsaber lol

Wildthing

Legendary member
its funny cause while I was at the ER my daughter collected all my razor and Exacto knives off my desk and hid them. She replaced them with a plastic knife from an old Halloween costume. She said If I really needed to cut something to go print a lightsaber lol
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: