Baby Baron - Build

docque

Ok, got it. I just wanted to clarify because the angle is very big. All I need now is to get some electronics and I will be good to go and smash it to bits.

Morgan

This thing can actually fly pretty slow. I flew a baby brit with a heavier than recommended setup at neff this year and it flew great!!

donalson

I built the brit not the baron... but essentially the same thing... I tried flying it on a 850 3s... it flew... but was very difficult to fly... granted I've improved a lot as a pilot since trying that... I'll have to try it again at some point... but for now I like the 500mah 2s

donalson

I think of will do the brit also. It looks better in the air.

I've built the big brit twice now... first was one of my fairly early learning planes... I honestly went with it over the baron because of the straight lines being easier to cut lol... I love the way it looks and flies...

for the baby it took a good bit of expo to get it dialed in but it's a fun little thing... I need to fly it more...

OliverW

Legendary member
I've built the big brit twice now... first was one of my fairly early learning planes... I honestly went with it over the baron because of the straight lines being easier to cut lol... I love the way it looks and flies...

for the baby it took a good bit of expo to get it dialed in but it's a fun little thing... I need to fly it more...
I am to lazy to dial in expo lol. I will have a missile built tomorrow.

OliverW

Legendary member
Did the brit. Dialed in expo with the speed motor.

Attachments

• 1538958761704354856069897065579.jpg
    1538958761704354856069897065579.jpg
    870.7 KB · Views: 0