Balsa Build Along for 2019-2020

Joker 53150

Mmmmmmm, balsa.
Mentor
Hate to burst your bubble but this build along is for willy nillies kits

Don't let that stop you from adding a build thread here in the balsa section and keeping us in the loop on your build, that looks like a great project and I'm glad to have seen it, thanks to your link. I don't follow the foam sections much at all and probably miss out on a lot of good stuff like this.

OliverW

Legendary member
Don't let that stop you from adding a build thread here in the balsa section and keeping us in the loop on your build, that looks like a great project and I'm glad to have seen it, thanks to your link. I don't follow the foam sections much at all and probably miss out on a lot of good stuff like this.
I agree fully

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Heading out to breakfast with friends in about 5 hours. Hopefully have a kit sorted and ordered by the time the food gets to the table. If not should go on order shortly after the food is gone.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Bills Law strikes again....

Made an account on Willynilles and got the confirmation email to activate the account... After a bunch of attempts to add a password it keeps failing. I did manage to pop up one warning it was too short but no other criteria are listed. Is there limitations on character or not allowing numbers.. Or is this just SOP for my life.

All I get is a red message SOMETHING WENT WRONG NO CHANGES WERE MADE.

TooJung2Die

Master member
Website is broken. I'm trying to login to my account and get:
site down.jpg

Bill broke it! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Willy Nillies

Elite member
Boy you guys broke it really good! I can't even log into the admin section!

I'm guessing it's a problem with the host provider..... hopefully it'll be back up soon.

Sincerely,
Doug and Becky
WillyNillies.com

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!

I'm guessing it's a problem with the host provider..... hopefully it'll be back up soon.

Sincerely,
Doug and Becky
WillyNillies.com

@Willy Nillies I'm leaving for breakfast in an hour... after that there will be a two hour window I can make an order so get r done man!!!!

On a serious note. Sorry bro. Bills law is what it is I have no control over it. I do have some questions for covering and such but this is sunday and I dont want to interrupt your day off with business. Maybe Ill post pone the order til we can speak and Ill just have my friend log in later on my account to do the purchase right out of the cart.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!

Sincerely,
Doug and Becky
WillyNillies.com

Just tried to do the log in for the first time again and STILL getting the same errors. Im thinking the universe does not want me joining in on these reindeer games.

Willy Nillies

Elite member
You should receive an activation email with a link to click on. You won't be able to log in until you do.

Sincerely,
Doug and Becky
WillyNillies.com

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
You should receive an activation email with a link to click on. You won't be able to log in until you do.

Sincerely,
Doug and Becky
WillyNillies.com

I AM doing that mate. This is the same process I tried a few days ago when the system crashed. It let me make the account fine and sent me the activation email. When I go to the link it takes me to a new page where I put in a password then all it does is sits there thinking for near 5 minutes then times out and says oops something went wrong. Thats why I sent you the PM here a few days ago

Willy Nillies

Elite member
I AM doing that mate. This is the same process I tried a few days ago when the system crashed. It let me make the account fine and sent me the activation email. When I go to the link it takes me to a new page where I put in a password then all it does is sits there thinking for near 5 minutes then times out and says oops something went wrong. Thats why I sent you the PM here a few days ago

Ok, we think we figured out the issue. Please do not use (AKA Psyborg). The "(" ")" is throwing things off. We deleted your account. So please create a new one and refrain from using special characters in your new sign up. :)

Sincerely,
Doug and Becky
WillyNillies.com

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
@Willy Nillies I had deleted that after it failed to make the account already. That should not be in there. But I shall make a new one now. thanks for looking into this mate.

Check your mail here mate I pm'd you again.. Did only name and email and phone.. got another failed message..

Last edited:

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Ahh I got it finally... deleted the spaces in the phone number... Stupid habits...

I would still like some guidance on getting a proper order together with everything I would need to do a build as well as some color information maybe digital swatches? so I can see.

TooJung2Die

Master member
Hey Doug & Becky @Willy Nillies, What is the status of the Eaglet 250 kits? I'm sure you're busy with the business and Christmas and all but the third week of December has come and gone. I'm jealous of all the other Willy Nillie airplanes getting built here. :cry:

Last edited: