BeeBrain Flight Controller - Tiny Whoop

Xspense

Hellow everyone, so I'm having some trouble binding my BeeBrain FC to my DX6. I've tried holding the bind button on the FC, and holding it while plugging in the battery and my DX6 will not bind to the stupid thing! Also, Beta flight won't recognize the quad when it's plugged in....

I just don't know what I did wrong, I'm pretty sure I have all the drivers on my PC installed and everything on my transmitter is set up properly. Yet, nothing is working... PLEASE HELP

Sam

LitterBug

Techno Nut
If you have a bind button on the BeeBrain FC, then you don't have the Spektrum DSMX version and will not be able to bind with a DX6. The DSMX version is autobind with no button. Sounds like you got the FrSky (Taranis) version.

Cheers!
LitterBug

makattack

Winter is coming
Mentor
I don't recall if that FC comes with software installed or not. Do you see it listed in the ports section in device manager assuming you're using windows?

I bound mine (frsky version) by putting the tx in bind mode, holding the bind button down, then plugging it into my computers usb port.

Last edited:

Xspense

If you have a bind button on the BeeBrain FC, then you don't have the Spektrum DSMX version and will not be able to bind with a DX6. The DSMX version is autobind with no button. Sounds like you got the FrSky (Taranis) version.

Cheers!
LitterBug

Just ordered a new one, I'm excited to fly as soon as possible! Thanks for all your help. Any suggestions on where to sell the Frsky version? It's unused but I modified the power cable so the connector isn't complete trash. So, sadly I cant return it.

Safe Flying,
Sam

LitterBug

Techno Nut
Just ordered a new one, I'm excited to fly as soon as possible! Thanks for all your help. Any suggestions on where to sell the Frsky version? It's unused but I modified the power cable so the connector isn't complete trash. So, sadly I cant return it.

Safe Flying,
Sam

Depends on where you got it. See if they will take it back if you put it back to stock. Maybe you could take the "stock" power cable from the DSMX version and put it on the first one. Don't try to fool them, just be up front about it.

Cheers!
LitterBug