• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

BetaFPV Whoop help! Can't bind

Hi all,

Trying to get into the whoop/fpv world and picked up a BetaFPV 75x 2s. I have a Spektrum DX6e transmitter and am totally at a loss getting this thing to communicate. When I plug in the whoop I get a solid green light and flashing (~1x/second) blue light plus what sounds like the ESCs arming but when I try to bind, no luck. Manual support from BetaFPV is pretty minimal. I put a question out to them on their facebook page but figured I'd try this, too since it's likely a day or two before I hear back. Thanks everyone!

Well crud. The guy at the store asked me about my TX and I told him - he seemed to think it would work, but maybe not. If I have time next week I'll take it in with my radio and see if he can get it to talk. Glad I hung on to the receipt, at least. Thanks for the heads up.

CustomRCMods

The Beta75x 2s does support an External RX, so you could most definitely drop in a spektrum receiver and go along your merry way quite easily :)