Blunt Nose Versa With Stryker Electronics?

rcleno

Hi guys I recently ordered my first FT kit. A Versa with the Blunt Nose conversion. My question is can I use my motor and ESC from my F-27Q Stryker? For those unfamiliar with the Stryker the motor is a 480 size 2200 kv and the esc is a E-flite 60 amp Pro Series. I ran 3s 2200mah and 4s 2200mah in the Stryker. My prop I used with this setup was a 7x4 APC. I know it's overkill but will it fly? I plan on mounting a gopro on the versa as well to help balance the plane.

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
I concur. My son has a Stryker which seems comparable in design with my Versa pusher. The Versa is very light for the power but as long as you have strong wings it shouldn't fold on you. That and having it balanced would my biggest concerns.
Please do write back though to let us know how it worked out.

rcleno

I concur. My son has a Stryker which seems comparable in design with my Versa pusher. The Versa is very light for the power but as long as you have strong wings it shouldn't fold on you. That and having it balanced would my biggest concerns.
Please do write back though to let us know how it worked out.

Alright I will go all mad scientist on it and see what happens. I'll definitely post an update.

Last edited: