Community EZ Pack for Salvaged Whoops

Ryan O.

Out of Foam Board!
Sorry about the lack of updates. I've been occupied lately and wheb I got back to this I realized I had 0 tolerances, which us never a good idea. I've also cha ged every nodel to wall thicknesses best for .4mm nozzles since most people aren't able to print with .25nozzles. Here's an example.
image.jpg
image.jpg

GrizWiz

Elite member
any updates its been awhile and I have now got my hands on a 3D printer! I printed the motor mounts and control board mounts. The board mount fits perfect but the motor mounts need some work!

Maybe its also a solution to buy an Eachine GA202 from banggood for under 20 bucks. You get the glider, transmitter, a gyro receiver board, two motors and two batteries. If you strip the electronics, it’s all you need for two channels.

Oh and the C17 Transporter is there too, it’s shown for 32 bucks for me at the moment. Guess I will just buy it and strip the electronics to start my ez journey 😄

Last edited:

Ryan O.

Out of Foam Board!
any updates its been awhile and I have now got my hands on a 3D printer! I printed the motor mounts and control board mounts. The board mount fits perfect but the motor mounts need some work!
Sure, I’ll CAD up some more today. I’ll try and make it lighter too since previous ones had unnecessary plastic. My 3D printer currently needs new smooth rods and bearings since I neglected to lubricator it for the first year I had it, so can’t test the parts right now. Also, what 3D printer did you get?

Ryan O.

Out of Foam Board!
@GrizWiz hopefully this is printable, all the walls are designed to be printable with a .4mm nozzle.

Attachments

• 7x16 EX pack motor mount tractor 1 v2.stl
    97.5 KB · Views: 1

GrizWiz

Elite member
I found these 3 blade drone propellers on thingiverse. 55mm. They might work I need to test them.

Attachments

• 3-blade_ccw.stl
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 3-blade_cw.stl
    1.4 MB · Views: 0