• I'm divided on the issue....

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters

Namactual

Elite member
Time will tell.

If the numbers in the end don't match the previous potential pandemics I hope someone holds the doomsayers accountable. There is nothing wrong with playing it safe, but causing chaos and mass hysteria to generate clicks should be a criminal offense.

Crawford Bros. Aeroplanes

Legendary member
Time will tell.

If the numbers in the end don't match the previous potential pandemics I hope someone holds the doomsayers accountable. There is nothing wrong with playing it safe, but causing chaos and mass hysteria to generate clicks should be a criminal offense.
There's a lot of money for pharmaceutical companies if they make it look worse than it is. Seems pretty convenient.

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
Just watched this, take it for what it is. It's all about being informed to things to come. This is just the start
The messed up part is that the panic starts with the governing bodies, you think you aren't prepared. Truth is no one is, not even the so called trusted powers that be. The reactions of the government are uneducated panicked guess work at best, with no pretense of what if. Made me look twice.

Sero

Elite member
Time will tell.

Or perhaps we learned from our past and did better this time around.

Sero

Elite member
Just watched this, take it for what it is. It's all about being informed to things to come. This is just the start
The messed up part is that the panic starts with the governing bodies, you think you aren't prepared. Truth is no one is, not even the so called trusted powers that be. The reactions of the government are uneducated panicked guess work at best, with no pretense of what if. Made me look twice.

Yes its unfortunate we're not better prepared. The first step is acknowledging there is a problem and it seems many nations/people don't want to do that.
The short supply of toilet paper, sanitizer etc is just crazy. Panic set in by media and people going out hoarding it or making a business out of it. Just wrong IMO

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
Just watched this, take it for what it is. It's all about being informed to things to come. The reactions of the government are uneducated panicked guess work at best, with no pretense of what if.
And then our lovely president gets praise for handling it so well. :rolleyes: And he was the one who closed the "National Security Council Directorate for Global Health Security and Biodefense" that is supposed to deal with pandemics and helped control the Ebola stuff. How is that praise-worthy?! :unsure::unsure::rolleyes::rolleyes:

PS: If you don't agree with me please don't write an angry response. ;)

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
And then our lovely president gets praise for handling it so well. :rolleyes: And he was the one who closed the "National Security Council Directorate for Global Health Security and Biodefense" that is supposed to deal with pandemics and helped control the Ebola stuff. How is that praise-worthy?! :unsure::unsure::rolleyes::rolleyes:

PS: If you don't agree with me please don't write an angry response. ;)
World is full of contradictions

Namactual

Elite member
Call your mom.

Don't panic. Just realize who is most at risk and call them to say hi and connect.

Regardless of how this all works out, you will be glad you did.
Yeah, I just called my pops today. I usually go over there once a week, but I think I am going to just do the phone thing for a while. Even though the schools are closed, I still have a lot of contact with the teachers, staff and students while we transition to online lessons.

sprzout

Knower of useless information
Mentor
I see people blaming media for it. It's not the media. They are reporting the SAME information across the board, whether it's Fox News, CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, etc.

I think if any form of media is to blame, it's social media - people posting pictures of empty shelves at grocery stores, sharing invalid information on "cures" for the coronavirus, even going so far as to say it's a political conspiracy to smear presidential candidates of both parties - it's ridiculous. The misinformation is more damaging than anything else.

Bricks

Master member
Want to make a trade

Lets see will trade for .60 or bigger PNP plane ....Never let a crisis go to waste. :love: :love: :love:

Attachments

• Charmin.jpg
    Charmin.jpg
    230.1 KB · Views: 0

Javiester

Elite member
Here in Spain we have been locked up at home for three days and you can only go out to go to work and, or buy medicine or food, the rest of the shops closed by decree.
You need a proof of work in case the authorities stop you on the street or highway and it will last a minimum of 15 days
so buy a lot of beers and a lot of foam boards, unfortunately I only have one left and I have used the rest in this Grifflyer mini mustang B
luck and the less we get together the pandemic will end
a hug to all, especially the oldest

IMG_20200317_222259.jpg

I had to put a BR2205 and a spinner to balance it with a 3S 800mah
I hope I can try it soon

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
Here in Spain we have been locked up at home for three days and you can only go out to go to work and, or buy medicine or food, the rest of the shops closed by decree.
You need a proof of work in case the authorities stop you on the street or highway and it will last a minimum of 15 days
so buy a lot of beers and a lot of foam boards, unfortunately I only have one left and I have used the rest in this Grifflyer mini mustang B

View attachment 162059

I hope I can try it soon
I like how you went with a fat a$$ motor on it too, looks good. I am really taken with the looks of the razorback 'stang

Grifflyer

WWII fanatic

View attachment 162059

I hope I can try it soon
That looks great!!

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor

View attachment 162059

I hope I can try it soon
That would drive me crazy!