• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

does any one know where to buy a mechanical elevon mixer


Rotor Riot!


Old age member
You only want mechanical mixing on a vintage plane with a vintage radio controller.There are lots of electronic mixers.http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=4072http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=4170http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=6321http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=10706By connecting to rudder-elevator you get V-tail, Connect to Aileron-elevator and you get what you want, Connect to Throttle-rudder and you get thrust vector on a twin engine.If you really want to get a servo sledge then you might want to look for Dubro or Sullivan on ebay, but first you should check the nightflyer youtube channel and look at his vintage wing with it all explained. The mechanical version is a lot more expensive than the electronic.This is the video with vintage mechanical mixing
Du-bro mixer http://shop.dubro.com/products/prod...t_number=215/
Last edited:


Senior Member
If it is an electronic mixer you are after then I just bought one on EBay for just under $5.00US. If you are interested the item number for the one I bought is 130646160182.

From that you will be able to search for a similar one. Good Luck!

Brian fred carr

Site Moderator
Electrical tail/elevon mixers are as cheap as chips, in fact they are so cheap I have just taken one apart to make a y harness I think it was $4.99 and a y harness would cost me the same....they are cheap and they work