Help! E-MAX RS 2205 2300 Kv motor from a Flite-Test Arrow Value Pack is clogging, what is the problem?

Thank you for all your help, but I have another question, since you helped me find the problem, what should I do to fix it? Buy another motor, esc or both?

skymaster

Elite member
try contacting flite test and tell them about your problem see what they say. you might get lucky and get a replacement.

cgisneccesaray

Do you have a second motor? If so plug the esc into that. If it pulses again throttle cut, and unplug the battery. As long as the motor is higher or the same amp rating.

Test Fly RC

Elite member
Hello again,

I got the motor and esc from flite test.

- When I connect the FS-iA6B 6 channel receiver to the Flite Test 20A ESC and the EMAX 2205 2300kV motor and power it up with the Lumenier 850mAh 3s 35c Lipo Battery, the red receiver LED indicator light doesn't turn on, there is no indication sound from the receiver, and the receiver is not automatically bound to the transmitter.

- When I test the 2 escs I have, they give me the same results (0.0 volts, when they are not plugged into anything), The battery tester says the battery is at full charge, the 2 motors are giving me the same results (0.0 volts, when they are not plugged into anything)

- When I power up each system individually the one with the new motor & esc,does't work. What should I do?

Thank you in advance,
Almighty_Chonk

Bifi.baarlo

Hello again,

I got the motor and esc from flite test.

- When I connect the FS-iA6B 6 channel receiver to the Flite Test 20A ESC and the EMAX 2205 2300kV motor and power it up with the Lumenier 850mAh 3s 35c Lipo Battery, the red receiver LED indicator light doesn't turn on, there is no indication sound from the receiver, and the receiver is not automatically bound to the transmitter.

- When I test the 2 escs I have, they give me the same results (0.0 volts, when they are not plugged into anything), The battery tester says the battery is at full charge, the 2 motors are giving me the same results (0.0 volts, when they are not plugged into anything)

- When I power up each system individually the one with the new motor & esc,does't work. What should I do?

Thank you in advance,
Almighty_Chonk
Looks like you don't have 5 Volt, do you use a separate BEC or is there one build in your ESC?

bisco

Elite member
looking back to the beginning of your prolems, i would start a process of elimination.
1) battery voltage checker
2) another rx
3) another esc