My printer is not an Ender 3 or CR-10 and so figured I may need to perform some changes to these profiles.
I had Cura configured for my Robo R1 plus and got an error when importing the A profile from the above download as the quality type "standard" is not there in Cura for my printer. Got around the issue by setting printer type in Cura as Ender 3 and then changing the bed size, printer settings, start and end Gcodes for my printer. I used the Wing3L as a test print and the only parameters I changed were the temperature setting of the hot end from 220 to 200. Although its not bad I am seeing some small gaps on the leading edge. Of course this is where the hot end has to perform a very sharpe turn so maybe there is a bit of under extrusion, will continue testing.