EZ Pack Plans Index

AgentC

Elite member
Hey @Rasterize, let me know if you have any success with the 4-motor version.
I tried that with my EZ Mini Glider, but the total AUW was so much more with the additional board, props and (mostly) battery that it totally negated performance.

I've been out of action for a while with the EZ series as I'm pretty sure I fried my board re-soldering a loose battery connection, but have a new one enroute from FT... Oh, the tension of waiting!

AgentC

Elite member
While I'm waiting for my EZ control board to arrive, I've been refining my EZ Glider design to be solely for 2-channel, seeing that they're not stocking the 3 channel anymore.
Glider tests are proving pretty good!

Weight before electronics is coming in at 25g, so it should easily be under 50g AUW.
IMG_20220120_120141.jpg

IMG_20220120_120207.jpg
IMG_20220120_120234.jpg

Brian B

Elite member
Am I missing something here? Thus isn't an EZ Pack model, correct?
Correct, and I might have clarified that. Or contacted directly if I knew how to use forum tools better. Long ago in this group on a tangent my B-58 was mentioned, I think because I was trying to figure my CG based on someone's experience with a smaller EZ pack B-58. And someone mentioned "Plans?". Twice. Since he haunts this location, I "replied" to his older query within this group, since I expect he'd get a notification about a reply.
All foamboard anyway. 😃

Brian B

Elite member
While I'm waiting for my EZ control board to arrive, I've been refining my EZ Glider design to be solely for 2-channel, seeing that they're not stocking the 3 channel anymore.
Glider tests are proving pretty good!

Weight before electronics is coming in at 25g, so it should easily be under 50g AUW.
View attachment 216154
View attachment 216153 View attachment 216155
I've browsed the Stem Store, but didn't see anything I was hoping for. Is the EZ control board you mentioned like these little servo-integrated RXs? I got this nice little thing from Banggood (top), with no bulky ESC like the E-flight boards (bottom), so it would be perfect for a light glider. but it didn't bind with my DSMX Spectrum, so I had to shove the big one in there.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220211-172254_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220211-172254_Gallery.jpg
    872.2 KB · Views: 0

AIRFORGE

Make It Fly!
I've browsed the Stem Store, but didn't see anything I was hoping for. Is the EZ control board you mentioned like these little servo-integrated RXs? I got this nice little thing from Banggood (top), with no bulky ESC like the E-flight boards (bottom), so it would be perfect for a light glider. but it didn't bind with my DSMX Spectrum, so I had to shove the big one in there.
This is the EZ Flight Controller - EZ FC
You can also get the EZ 2 Channel Power Pack, which has TX, Flight Controller/RX, Motors, Props, Battery, Charger, etc.

Typically epic rc

EZ Pack Plans
Designs by me:

Includes:​

• EZ Bip
  • EZ RazorCrest
  • EZ DLG
  • EZ F-16
  • EZ F-18
  • EZ F-82
  • EZ F-4
  • View attachment 201774
  • EZ Blackbird and SR-71
  • EZ T-38
  • EZ FW-226
  • EZ ME-262
  • EZ JU-87
  • EZ Piper Seneca
  • EZ X-29
  • EZ Snow Skimmer
  • EZ Freezer Burn
  • EZ Cessna Skymaster
Plans Here
Designs by @Addicted

Plans Here

Designs by @Aviator08

• EZ A-10
  • EZ Bipe
  • EZ X-Wing
  • EZ Glider
  • EZ Corsair V2
  • EZ P-40
  • EZ Piper Cherokee
Plans Here

Designs by @AgentC

Plans Here

Designs by @SP0NZ
Includes:

EZ Intruder: Full and Half Sheet Plans

Designs by @FlyinAgain
Includes:

• EZ Bird of Prey w/ Canard
  • EZ Bird of Prey
  • EZ Old Fogey
  • EZ USS Reliant V1.1
  • EZ USS Reliant V1
  • EZ Sophisticated Lady

Plans Here

Designs by @rickp
Includes:

• EZ F7F
  • EZ F7F Skins
Plans Here

I will add some more pictures later
Um does anyone mknow how to use the prorp removal tool

AgentC

Elite member
EZ Sparrow is a success! I built a second model to confirm some suspicions, and will start making up the plans when I get a gap.
IMG_20220412_194424.jpg
AUW comes in at under 40g, and she can either be a floaty glider or a speedy flyer, all depending on how you want to fly (by altering the battery placement and v-tail control surfaces reflex).

Excited about this one!

AgentC

Elite member
Here's the Sparrow's plans, as promised! I was getting a leasurely 9-minute flight with this one tonight. Such a stable and easy flyer!

Attachments

• EZ Sparrow v1.1.pdf
    4.6 MB · Views: 0