EZ Pack Plans Index

Mark408

Tip for others scratch building with the EZ Pack: Remove the paper, and sand down an airfoil for the wings and stabilizers! It reduces weight and drag and generates more lift. If its flimsy then a 1-2 mm carbon rod is good for a spar.

Jeremiah M

EZ Pack Plans
Designs by me:

Includes:​

• EZ Bip
  • EZ RazorCrest
  • EZ DLG
  • EZ F-16
  • EZ F-18
  • EZ F-82
  • EZ F-4
  • View attachment 201774
  • EZ Blackbird and SR-71
  • EZ T-38
  • EZ FW-226
  • EZ ME-262
  • EZ JU-87
  • EZ Piper Seneca
  • EZ X-29
  • EZ Snow Skimmer
  • EZ Freezer Burn
  • EZ Cessna Skymaster
Plans Here
Designs by @Addicted

Plans Here

Designs by @Aviator08

• EZ A-10
  • EZ Bipe
  • EZ X-Wing
  • EZ Glider
  • EZ Corsair V2
  • EZ P-40
  • EZ Piper Cherokee
Plans Here

Designs by @AgentC

Plans Here

Designs by @SP0NZ
Includes:

EZ Intruder: Full and Half Sheet Plans

Designs by @FlyinAgain
Includes:

• EZ Bird of Prey w/ Canard
  • EZ Bird of Prey
  • EZ Old Fogey
  • EZ USS Reliant V1.1
  • EZ USS Reliant V1
  • EZ Sophisticated Lady

Plans Here

Designs by @rickp
Includes:

• EZ F7F
  • EZ F7F Skins
Plans Here

I will add some more pictures later
What size should these be printed out in ?

AgentC

Elite member
Here's the Resource Page for the EZ Sparrow.
Enjoy!
EZ Sparrow.gif

EZ Sparrow.jpg

Mark408

1658610870542.png

1658610894848.png

Any interest for a EZ power pack version of this? It's a small F111 Aardvark glider with a swing wing. It glides really nice and slow when extended, and flies fast when retracted. The plane is made of peeled foamboard with the airfoil being cut and sanded down.

1658613097020.png

i built the ez raptor 3 times already and all three times i launch it it does a roll if i recover from that then it flies well for a little bit then does another flip on the 2nd version i built it just constantly did barrel rolles any ideas why this is happening

GliderBuilder

i built the ez raptor 3 times already and all three times i launch it it does a roll if i recover from that then it flies well for a little bit then does another flip on the 2nd version i built it just constantly did barrel rolles any ideas why this is happening
can you attach a picture?

the extra wires are the lights

Attachments

• 51d7e5bf-fe25-4019-8f38-4a6e390e24a3.jpg
    51d7e5bf-fe25-4019-8f38-4a6e390e24a3.jpg
    311.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 95c31ed3-839e-4254-ba64-0b73a8de1000.jpg
    95c31ed3-839e-4254-ba64-0b73a8de1000.jpg
    241 KB · Views: 0
  • eced378b-90f5-4aa4-8015-206dcb65ff1c.jpg
    eced378b-90f5-4aa4-8015-206dcb65ff1c.jpg
    275.6 KB · Views: 0
also my first and 3rd version flew well in the begining and then after a few crashes they started doing rolls even though i checked to make sure nothing was bent or out of shape

also i modified it to only have 2 middle pieces of foam not 3 maybe thats the problem

AgentC

Elite member
Ah. Whenever I've had models roll, I just adjusted the trim/elevators until it eventually levelled out.

Alternatively, have you tried chucking the electronics into a different model to confirm which (model or electronics) is the cause of the hassle?

AIRFORGE

Make It Fly!
on this version it rolls right i cant remeber on the other ones
Other than replacing a faulty motor, esc, etc., you can try locating the battery to the bottom of the fuse, but I don't think that will make a huge difference.
It should be noted that the EZ pack planes should always be flown with at least ~15% to ~20% throttle for the stabilizer to work properly.

bangoods has these motors though the ones i bought were slightly smaller than the original one for the 3ch though they still worked. though that was my fault since i didnt measure im sure they have the bigger ones too. the 2ch one i think has slightly smaller motors. the propeller can also be bought at bangoods and for those of you wondering bangood sells the 3ch control board for 13.99$ since you can no longer get them from flite test