• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

FFE 2019 dates?

SlingShot

Maneuvering With Purpose
As is probably tradition by now, is there still nothing planned for us european peoples? We might have to take matter into our own hands if that continues :cool:
Where would it be held? The UK and Germany seem to be hotbeds of RC activity, but the weather seems really horrible except for the summer time. Spring and Fall seem to be the preferred times for the FF that is not in Ohio.

South of Spain?

Fluburtur

Cardboard Boy
My contacts in Germany and the UK have let me know that doing such event there would be rather hard, apparently you can't have more than a few pilots in the air at once in Germany. France has some pretty average laws but I think it isnt required to be in a club or have any kind of license to fly so it could probably be doable here, if in a private property. I don't think anyone in france actually applies any of the laws, peoples are are pretty relax.
Idk about the laws in Spain but being french, I vote for my country so I have less to drive.

My contacts in Germany and the UK have let me know that doing such event there would be rather hard, apparently you can't have more than a few pilots in the air at once in Germany. France has some pretty average laws but I think it isnt required to be in a club or have any kind of license to fly so it could probably be doable here, if in a private property. I don't think anyone in france actually applies any of the laws, peoples are are pretty relax.
Idk about the laws in Spain but being french, I vote for my country so I have less to drive.
has anyone talked to David? he might have some good insight for organizing something there...