First Flight - FT Delta

buzzkillg230rc

I took my delta to a local club that allows park flyers and they let me fly it. The guy whom helped me out test flew it form me, which is what the video is showing, then after helped me adjust the throws.

overall a good experience.

Here's a pic of my delta as well as a video.

IMG_2242.JPG

Excellent maiden. Congratulations!

What throws did you end up with and did you use expo? I haven't flown my Delta yet and I'm wondering what your test pilot came up with.

buzzkillg230rc

Excellent maiden. Congratulations!

What throws did you end up with and did you use expo? I haven't flown my Delta yet and I'm wondering what your test pilot came up with.

To be honest, I'm not sure what they would be; Im using a dx5e and any adjustments I made were done manually. I can tell you I used the recommended throws from the FT video for the delta, in addition to field adjusting the connectors on my servo horns to the second hole from the center out. I also hav my dx5e set to low rate.

Hope that helps.

To be honest, I'm not sure what they would be; Im using a dx5e and any adjustments I made were done manually. I can tell you I used the recommended throws from the FT video for the delta, in addition to field adjusting the connectors on my servo horns to the second hole from the center out. I also hav my dx5e set to low rate.

Hope that helps.

Thanks. Nice to see someone flying without a programmable transmitter.