• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

First Plane

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Mentor
@Tyneu great job! Welcome to the Flite Test family. Your Storch looks great. Only suggestion I have is upgrade the wheels when you can. The foam board wheels work for a while, but they will wear out. There are some nice foam wheels on the FT Store that work great.

buzzbomb

I know nothing!
Good job on your first plane. Looks great! It sounds like you're jumping right into flying as well. My first builds and flights were a complete debacle. You're doing really good! Keep us posted with your new builds and any questions you may have, and welcome to our Forum Family!

The Hangar

Great looking Storch, and congratulations on learning how to fly - it’s fun, isn’t it? You will like the simple soarer and edge. The edge is a challenge to fly, but my favorite ft build up to date, with the sea angel in close second. Might be a fun one to consider for the winter!

Zetoyoc

the Storch is definitely on my build list and one i considered and am still considering as my first plane in the air.. yours looks great. I hope mine turns out as well. at the rate i am going ill have many planes built before i fly even one.

-J