• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Flite Fest Ohio 2019 Volunteers

Hey Andre,
I volunteered last year at the flight line and had a great experience. I was wondering what are the qualifications for a super volunteer are and what perks there is in being a super volunteer.

Andre

Fly yes... land no.
Admin
Hey Andre,
I volunteered last year at the flight line and had a great experience. I was wondering what are the qualifications for a super volunteer are and what perks there is in being a super volunteer.

Well, glad you asked... ;) Have a look at the link.
Being part of the Flite Crew involves a lot of commitment to the event.
Have a read over and if you are interested you can submit your application.
https://www.flitefest.com/flitecrew

Andre.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Mentor
Hey Andre.

Lettin ya know I wont be able to go this year. So go ahead and pass my duties on. If Spoon volunteers again this year he would be great for build tent flight crew if he is interested.

Andre

Fly yes... land no.
Admin
Hey Andre.

Lettin ya know I wont be able to go this year. So go ahead and pass my duties on. If Spoon volunteers again this year he would be great for build tent flight crew if he is interested.
Thank you for the update. Sorry you can't make it.

Andre.

sprzout

Knower of useless information
Mentor
Man oh man...I wish I could be out there to do this. Unfortunately, Ohio's 3/4 of the continent away from me.

If there's ever a Flite Fest West again, I'll DEFINITELY volunteer for that (and will try to dress all in green to identify myself! LOL)

Just signed up. It'll be my first FliteTest, figure I can contribute back to something that has provided so much entertainment for the last couple years. Wonder if we can get some kind of carpool setup going. I'll be driving from central NJ and will have a free spot.

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
Hi All.

This will be my first Flite Fest. I am going with the only expectation of being there and helping out as much as I can. I just discovered Flite Test this past winter and it has restored my joy.

I can't wait to get there.
Awesome! Welcome to the fun! :D

Andre

Fly yes... land no.
Admin
Hello Volunteers!

Hard to believe we are getting closer and closer to being at Furey Field in just a few weeks!

Screen Shot 2019-05-26 at 7.43.00 AM.png

Traditionally I'm down flying at Furey Field this time of year and admit I missing that experience but am pleased to point out that in a recent Furey Family photo the grass looked great!

IMG_1614.jpg

The volunteer numbers are going on schedule in comparison to previous years and I'm very happy to announce the Flite Crew members with new additions have been selected. If you or your friends would like to help out, meet people and get a know all our fantastic Volunteers and Flite Crew members... here is the link to the volunteer registrations (got that correct this time) https://goo.gl/iLsZd3

As we move into June and early July I will start providing more frequent updates and filling the schedule. If you have any questions please let feel free to contact me.

Have a great weekend.

Andre Rousseau - andre@flitetest.com
Flite Fest 2019 Volunteer Coordinator
https://www.flitefest.com/volunteers