Flite Fest South East? November 2017?

Just saw this today.. excited! IMG_5699.PNG

varg

Build cheap, crash cheap
Just saw that on Instagram. Lake Wales FL? Unless there's another Lake Wales I don't know about that's great luck for me, only 2 hours away, I would be there :D

Joerg900

Just saw that on Instagram. Lake Wales FL? Unless there's another Lake Wales I don't know about that's great luck for me, only 2 hours away, I would be there :D

I would assume that it is Lake Wales FL. At least that is where Aviator PPG is located. If I am not mistaken Flite Test mentioned in one of their VLOGs, Episodes or the podcast, that Flite Fest South would most likely be in cooperation with Aviator PPG.

I would really like to know the date, I could stop dreaming and start figuring out if it is an option for me:D

Liam B

I would really like to know the date, I could stop dreaming and start figuring out if it is an option for me:D

Yeah, I’d like a date, too. I’m hoping that it’s earlier in the school year so I can miss stuff and get away with it, and not have makeup work etc. etc.

SlingShot

Maneuvering With Purpose
I would assume that it is Lake Wales FL. At least that is where Aviator PPG is located. If I am not mistaken Flite Test mentioned in one of their VLOGs, Episodes or the podcast, that Flite Fest South would most likely be in cooperation with Aviator PPG.

Central Florida is awesome! Lots of big bass and giant alligators. And if you are combining activities, the period after Labor Day and before Thanksgiving is one of the best times for Disney.

Joerg900

Yeah, I’d like a date, too. I’m hoping that it’s earlier in the school year so I can miss stuff and get away with it, and not have makeup work etc. etc.

Central Florida is awesome! Lots of big bass and giant alligators. And if you are combining activities, the period after Labor Day and before Thanksgiving is one of the best times for Disney.

Let's hope they announce something after FFE, I guess that's what has been FT's main focus in the last months.

FoamyDM

Building Fool-Flying Noob
I'm really excited by this as I am unable to trek to OHIO this summer. In FL?, oh well 8 hrs either way...
Must set aside 3-4 vacation days!

bitogre

I heard they are waiting for FAA sign-off before they can announce it. I also heard (though I may have heard wrong) that the date move to September. They want to announce it immediately but cannot until they have all the required signatures.

Joerg900

is november your guess, or did you hear something from someone reliable?
I heard they are waiting for FAA sign-off before they can announce it. I also heard (though I may have heard wrong) that the date move to September. They want to announce it immediately but cannot until they have all the required signatures.

In their latest podcast (FLITE FEST EAST 2017 Debrief! | FTP 168) they quickly go over the topic. So "Novemberish" and "somewhere in Florida" seems to be fixed.

I hope they get the required signatures soon and are able to annouce the date soon. Right now flights would be fairly cheap for me.

Mjwarch

Flitefest South

In their latest podcast (FLITE FEST EAST 2017 Debrief! | FTP 168) they quickly go over the topic. So "Novemberish" and "somewhere in Florida" seems to be fixed.

I hope they get the required signatures soon and are able to annouce the date soon. Right now flights would be fairly cheap for me.

Let's just say I spoke with Josh B, directly after the Sat. Paradigm flight, you can see me on the YouTube speaking to him, and the above statement "Novemberish" and "somewhere in Florida" is not far off. I'm not willing to say any more, as I was informed there's no official announcement yet.