Flite Test Design Engagement Challenge

Ok so who’s all gonna be part of the challenge, head count!

• Total voters

Crawford Bros. Aeroplanes

Legendary member
I may also do a Curtiss Robin. I love the tail on this for some reason. View attachment 176375
My museum has one of those. A little worse for wear but will undergo restoration shortly. We fished it out of a garaged in SoCal for the right price, it was previously owned by the Corrigan family. Yes, it's that plane.

IMG_20191109_141544.jpg

Tench745

Master member
My museum has one of those. A little worse for wear but will undergo restoration shortly. We fished it out of a garaged in SoCal for the right price, it was previously owned by the Corrigan family. Yes, it's that plane.

View attachment 176376
"Wrong Way" Corrigan? That's so cool! I've always liked the Robin. Really, any Curtiss plane from the Jenny on...

Ranger_107

Elite member

View attachment 176376
do u do restoring for your air museum?
I wish I could but of course I need a High School degree and thats like 6 years away.:cry::cry::cry::confused::confused::(:(:mad::mad:

Crawford Bros. Aeroplanes

Legendary member
dude. NOT FAIR!!!!! aahhhhh That's my dream to fix up one of those beauties. My air meuseum already has a b-17-https://pimaair.org/exhibits-and-aircraft/museum-aircraft/ - When I go I constantly see cool planes in the restorment area.
I haven't been down there in months because of school and all the chaos and now I'm shipping off to the Corps, I won't be working on it for a long time. We did get the bay doors working before I left though. Among other projects they're working on a P-59, HA-112, P-39, and a Bearcat that just flew for the first time.