Flite Test Leaks, No Bixlers allowed!

FTCA Director

Lee Kachner
Admin
@FTCA Director when are you releasing the tutor plans via ftca? I want to get ground crew but I can only when my dad gets home...
Or is there a way I can get the tutors plans if they are sent out just before I sign Up??
Joining the FTCA is not about getting the plans. Yes the plans are a perk, but it's more than just perks. If you want to be a part of making sure our hobby continues in the generation to come, then jump on board and enjoy whatever comes with it. If not, I'm sure there will be someone out there that will leak the plans soon enough. This isn't to discourage you or anyone else, it's to set straight our objective. Thanks for participating in the forums, and talk to your dad about becoming a member of something that will make a difference.

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
Joining the FTCA is not about getting the plans. Yes the plans are a perk, but it's more than just perks. If you want to be a part of making sure our hobby continues in the generation to come, then jump on board and enjoy whatever comes with it. If not, I'm sure there will be someone out there that will leak the plans soon enough. This isn't to discourage you or anyone else, it's to set straight our objective. Thanks for participating in the forums, and talk to your dad about becoming a member of something that will make a difference.
I am starting a RC club... In South Africa...
Does that count as making a difference? I sure hope so.....

FTCA Director

Lee Kachner
Admin
I am starting a RC club... In South Africa...
Does that count as making a difference? I sure hope so.....
Absolutely! Understand the reasoning for the words I shared with you. It’s not that we want to keep anything from people, we have just chosen to reward our members with something that others would desire to have but that’s not the core issue.
If you’re starting a club in S. Africa I would love to hear more about and see your progress. Being able to help support young men and women abroad is part of the vision in which we have for the FTCA. It’s not only a US thing, but there are different ways in which we can serve.
Keep me posted with your progress.

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
Absolutely! Understand the reasoning for the words I shared with you. It’s not that we want to keep anything from people, we have just chosen to reward our members with something that others would desire to have but that’s not the core issue.
If you’re starting a club in S. Africa I would love to hear more about and see your progress. Being able to help support young men and women abroad is part of the vision in which we have for the FTCA. It’s not only a US thing, but there are different ways in which we can serve.
Keep me posted with your progress.
Will do 😜

Wes B.

Site Moderator
Staff member
Have you guys flown the FT STEM Airliner yet? It's super easy to fly and stable. That's the purpose of the post, no other reason. ;)

IMG_3078.jpg

Wes B.

Site Moderator
Staff member
Is that a edge 540 wing? And what’s the airliner sitting on? ^ sus post 😂
I believe the wing in the foreground is a Bloody Wonder. The contraption the airliner is on is a metal bending tool. I cannot comment on other things in the photo :censored: